Having a large-scale winery event can be a great way to draw attention to your brand, get new traffic coming through your venue and celebrate your newest wine releases. But it can also mean a host of unwanted problems, from visitors who imbibe a bit too much to thieves looking for an easy target. Luckily for you, unarmed security officers in Mohave County, AZ can help to keep your event a successful and memorable one.
Keep the wine lovers happy and your sanity straight with a trained Mohave Security LHC security officer! Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy by doing so:
- Reduce liability: People enjoying alcohol can mean unwanted liability. From dealing with unruly guests to guarding against potentially intoxicated drivers, security officers can be the first line of defense to help protect the business you have worked so hard to build. By always being alert and available, Mohave Security LHC’s officers are there to do their jobs and coordinate with law enforcement in the event of an incident.
- Verify age: As with any alcohol-centered establishment, wineries are at risk of seeing a fake ID or two. While your winery staff should thoroughly check identification, our security officers can help to add an extra set of eyes at points of entry to ensure underage drinking does not put your business’ reputation at risk.
- Keep the peace: Despite your best efforts, guests can have one too many drinks and start problems with other guests. While not typical of your average winery event, altercations can lead to larger group conflicts if not stopped early on. Having unarmed security officers in Mohave County, AZ at the ready can give assistance in keeping the peace while law enforcement responds, should the police need to come.
- Protect restricted areas: Wineries have a lot of interesting places to explore—including the fermentation tank sections and areas where wine sits to age before bottling—but explorations can lead to safety issues if guests wander unsupervised. With staff tending to the needs of other guests, keeping people out of these areas can be a difficult task. Unarmed security officers in Mohave County, AZ should be onsite to act as an additional barrier for restricted areas.
- Reduce theft and property loss: Like just about all businesses, wineries are susceptible to property loss. At a large wine event where the staff is extremely busy, thieves can take advantage of staff members’ inattention and attempt to steal. When you do the math, a case of wine valued at $60 a bottle could mean an overall loss of $720. By having a security officer on hand, you can help to ensure your products will be protected from thieves.
Unarmed security officers in Mohave County, AZ are well prepared to help you manage your event, whether at a winery, club or other venue. Do not hesitate to contact the team at Mohave Security LHC today to learn more about the security services we offer and about how our professional and alert officers can help to improve and protect your next event.