Sometimes, the mere presence of an authoritative figure is all that is needed to assure security on your premises. That is why Mohave Security LHC offers patrol services in Mohave County, AZ for businesses and private individuals. This monitoring service includes check-ins and regularly scheduled rounds in order to deter any criminal element. Here are the types of clients who have benefited from our patrol services:
- Motel and hotel chains: When people are traveling, they are often distracted. They may leave a wallet on the front seat of the car or fail to pay attention while unloading luggage. That is when they become vulnerable to crime. Other incidents can happen in motel and hotel parking lots, too, including drug deals or solicitation for prostitution. By patrolling these areas, we help discourage crime and make your guests feel safer.
- Construction companies: Your construction site is a goldmine for the enterprising thief. Rebar sells well in the metal recycling market, and tools and heavy equipment are also available for cannibalizing. Tools left behind by a worker earlier in the day can make a great pawn profit. Trespassing frequently results in damaged equipment and graffiti. Our patrols keep these areas secure so your construction project does not face delays due to crime.
- Concert organizers: Lots of things can happen at concerts. Women face harassment and feel threatened. Concertgoers drink too much and start becoming rowdy. Drug deals happen in parking lots. People may attempt to enter with contraband or sneak in without a ticket. There are many reasons why concerts could benefit from additional security precautions. Our guards can patrol inside the venue or keep a close eye on parking areas.
- Gated community managers: While these neighborhoods are designed for safety, the presence of patrols can enhance it further. Whether it is kids out past curfew or unauthorized visitors, a security presence patrolling your area will control these factors better. Not every incident requires full-on police presence. Sometimes, a security patrol by our officers is more than enough to discourage bad behavior and trespassing.
- Event coordinators: You may be running a family wedding with hundreds of guests. Beer festivals and large parties can also bring several unknown elements together. Add in alcohol and the prospect of overdrinking and there is a chance that a situation beyond the skills of laypeople may arise. Security patrols at the event and in the parking lot will reduce the possibility of any unpleasant incidents.
- Condominium and apartment managers: If your tenants or owners feel unsafe, you need to find a cost-effective way to address their concerns. All it takes is one person getting assaulted before you risk a liability issue. When there is crime, patrols can help. Officers making rounds on your premises will help your tenants feel secure and reduce their chances of becoming victims.
To hire patrol services in Mohave County, AZ and the surrounding areas, contact Mohave Security LHC today. Our officers are available for patrols 365 days a year, seven days a week and 24 hours a day. Call us to discuss your situation.