Many things are necessary to run an effective construction site: experienced workers, top-notch equipment and safe working conditions, to name just a few. But another factor that is all too often overlooked is the questions of whether or not to hire a security guard service in Mohave County, AZ for your construction site. While not all construction sites use security patrols, there are certainly a wide range of potential benefits that come with doing so. Here are six key reasons to consider hiring a security guard service in Mohave County, AZ for your construction site:
- Protect your equipment: Any heavy duty construction site is going to have a lot of nice equipment, from chainsaws to tractors, and it might not be possible to keep an eye on everything at all times. Security guards will be able to deter criminals from trying to steal anything, and will respond quickly if they attempt to do so.
- Protect your employees: Construction sites are often the target of crime, and can even attract drug users and other dangerous people. Your employees deserve to work in a safe environment and will also be much more productive if they feel safe on the job. A security guard will help you ensure that your productivity and retention rates are both high.
- Compensate for compromised security: If you are in the middle of a remodel or addition project, the building you are working on is naturally going to be very vulnerable to theft and other criminal activity, especially after work hours. Fortunately, you can avoid having anything stolen by hiring a 24-hour security guard service in Mohave County, AZ.
- Decrease employee theft risk: You would probably not like to think that this could happen to you, but the truth is that there is no way to guarantee that your employees are 100 percent trustworthy, even with background checks and referrals. Having a security guard on duty will send a strong message to your workers that you will not tolerate any kind of theft or other crime on your worksite.
- Deter vandalism: Construction sites are prime targets for graffiti artists and other vandals, as many assume that their vandalism will not do any harm—and that they will not get caught. Unfortunately, even a simple tag can set you back several hours. Decrease your risk of vandalism by having a very visible security guard onsite at all times.
- Save money: Hiring a quality security guard service in Mohave County, AZ will certainly cost some money up front. But the money you will save on liability, fixing vandalized property and replacing stolen property will likely more than make up for it. If you are looking for a cost-effective solution for your construction site, this is an obvious choice.
If you would like to make your construction site safer, increase employee productivity and save some money in the long run, then we hope you will consider hiring Mohave Security LHC, your locally owned and operated security guard service in Mohave County, AZ.