You may not realize it, but your business is vulnerable. There are dozens of ways a criminal can rob your company without you even realizing what’s hit you. Once you’ve figured out that someone has stolen from you, it may be too late to recover what was taken or bring the individual(s) to justice. To keep burglary rates down, businesses should look into security guard service in Mohave County, AZ.
How should I protect my business?
After a burglary, it may take your company weeks, months or even years to fully recover financially, physically and emotionally. Preventing this type of crime saves you a lot of time and resources. So, to lower burglary rates in your community and secure your business, follow these tips:
- Hire a security company: Services such as a roving patrol unit or armed security guard in Mohave County, AZ can help to prevent crime. The presence of these security employees deters criminals from taking unlawful action against you, your customers, staff members and enterprise.
- Upgrade your locks: How many employees currently have copies of keys that access your building? Have you always gotten facility keys back from former staff members? It’s easy to lose track of keys and hard to know for certain who can get into your office or warehouse. Look into smart locks and access systems that track who enters and exits your building. These options are far more secure than a traditional lock and key.
- Provide extra protection for valuables: Look into locking storage units for your business. For example, get lockers for employees to use during their shifts. Purchase a safe for extra cash, crucial documents and other valuables. If you sell high-end goods, look into display cases with locks and alarms.
- Install surveillance equipment: A surveillance system lets people know you’re not messing around with the security of your business. Having cameras recording the activities at your facility 24 hours per day allows you to monitor unusual patterns and potentially stop a burglary before it happens.
- Add lighting: Darkness gives people the cover they need to sneak around less easily detected or entirely undetected. Having motion-activated lights throughout the interior and exterior portions of your property will expose anyone trying to hide from sight as they attempt to rob your company.
- Put in an alarm system: With the incredible technological advances the security industry has seen over the last decade, it’s easier than ever to immediately respond when an alarm goes off at your office, warehouse or facility. Smart devices instantaneously notify you and any security patrol personnel you’ve hired so you can take immediate action.
Protecting your business from burglary requires a combination of different security tactics. It’s hard to know the best options for your commercial facility, but starting with a security guard service in Mohave County, AZ makes a big difference. Research the different systems available and speak with the security company you hire to determine the best methods for preventing crime at your commercial property.
For business owners in need of highly-qualified security personnel, come to Mohave Security LHC. Get in touch with us to discuss how unarmed and armed security guards in Mohave County, AZ can make your business a much safer place.