Living in a gated community definitely has its perks: a higher standard of living, more neighborhood resources, neighbors you can trust and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home and your family are surrounded by other homeowners who share your same values. But, unfortunately, the gates that mark entrance to your exclusive neighborhood aren’t always going to keep everything out.
Gated communities can be the target of burglary due to the wealth of the patrons living there; vandalism from those who envy the allure of the neighborhood; and all sorts of other misdemeanor crimes that can tarnish the way of life a gated community tries so hard to create.
To prevent petty crime and keep your home and family safe, one of the best things a gated community can do is to hire a patrol service in Mohave County, AZ. Take a look at five reasons why this is such a desirable option:
- Simply the presence of a patrol that makes its rounds throughout the community is enough to deter petty criminals from carrying out their actions. Seeing patrol officers coming down the road can make a person think twice about vandalizing a building, breaking into a car or acting sourly within the confines of a gated community.
- Having patrol officers sweeping your streets in the evening and at night will make you feel safer when you leave the comfort of your home in the dark. Whether you’re getting home from work late into the evening or you’re dropping your kids off at a friend’s house for a slumber party, knowing there’s a patrol going around will make you feel better about stepping out at night.
- Little things have a tendency to slip our minds—locking the doors to our car when we exit it, forgetting to bring the bikes into the garage after a day of riding with the kids, etc. You shouldn’t be punished for little things like this, unfortunately these are exploitive situations for thieves and vandals. With a patrol service in Mohave County, AZ roaming your streets, you can be more forgiving of your own little oversights when they don’t result in theft or damage.
- Going out of town for a while? It can be expensive to have someone babysit your home or make sure everything is in good order while you’re away. Instead of shelling out countless dollars to make it look like someone is living in your home while you’re away, let a patrol service do a sweep of the neighborhood and make sure no one is eyeing up your home for their next hit.
- Finally, a gated community is called such for a reason: not just anyone is allowed to come in a loiter, causing discomfort for the citizens who do live there. Security can keep your gated community exclusive and help you cut down on the number of unfamiliar faces who might be up to no good in your neighborhood.
Is your gated community living up to your standards of what it should be? If not, consider hiring a patrol service in Mohave County, AZ to bring it back up to standard!