With summer on the horizon, fans are likely looking forward to getting outside and enjoying some sporting events. Putting on these events means more than making sure the field is in top condition and concessions are ready to be sold, however. It’s also essential to think about event security.
To that end, you might consider hiring unarmed security guards in Mohave County, AZ for your event. The atmosphere at a sporting event can be intense, especially when two teams who are close rivals are taking each other on and lots of fans of both teams are in attendance. Help ensure that fans’ passions are kept in check by arranging for security guards who can provide a reassuring presence and peace of mind.
Unarmed security guards can contribute to a safe environment for your event by performing tasks that include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
- Bag checks: If you don’t arrange for a security guard to perform bag checks when guests enter the venue, you are not providing a truly safe environment for your attendees. Having unarmed security guards perform bag checks makes sense, not only for the event planners, but also for all guests.
- Parking enforcement: Summer sporting events can really draw the crowds, so a carefully maintained and effective parking process is a must. Unarmed security guards can direct guests on where to park and can also patrol the parking lot or other area designated for parking during the event, as well as before and after if needed.
- Overall security checks: Though most attendees’ attention will be on the game once it starts, security personnel should help maintain a secure presence throughout the entire event by checking the property for issues such as inaccessible exits, mechanical problems or other undesirable or dangerous activity, such as illegal drug use or an attendee threatening a fellow guest.
- Patrol of the field: While many guests would never think of trying to enter the field during a game, the same might not be true for all attendees. Security guards can protect the playing area to be sure that players, coaches and other key personnel are the only ones allowed in this space.
- Safekeeping of any required evidence: Should a dangerous incident or other type of emergency occur during your sporting event, unarmed security guards can keep any evidence secure. They can also monitor an area where any investigations may be taking place to ensure that guests stay clear.
As you work on plans to make your upcoming sporting event the best yet, don’t overlook the importance of hiring unarmed security guards in Mohave County, AZ. There’s even a premier provider of security services right here in town to help you accomplish this important to-do list item! Mohave Security LHC has been a family owned and operated security service since 2009, and we have dedicated ourselves to protecting our customers and their property to the fullest extent.
In addition to sporting events, you can hire our security personnel for a wide variety of purposes at venues of all types. We can send personnel to patrol your property at gated communities, private businesses, event venues, hotels, construction sites, parking lots and more. Contact us today!