If you lock up your office at the end of every day and think that’s all the security you need, think again. The reality is that, in today’s world, there are threats every business will face at some point. From physical workplace conflicts to robberies and theft, offices aren’t immune to crime.
Luckily, there are some simple steps you can take to reduce the chances that your office will experience problems. Hiring a licensed and qualified security guard company in Mohave County, AZ is an important step you can take toward achieving this. Let’s take a look at other ways you can protect your employees and your business:
- Employee IDs: With any medium or large business, it becomes difficult even for the leaders of the company to recognize each and every person walking around. Create a uniform ID badge system so that you know every person who’s in the office should actually be there.
- Add cabinets with locks, desks and cabinets: Theft and break-ins are major problems. The simple step of installing locks on cabinets adds an extra layer of security. This ensures that employees can keep their identification and valuable items safe.
- Ban soliciting: You probably don’t want to hear from solicitors anyway, but even if you do, it’s not a smart idea to allow just anyone into your office building. This provides an opportunity for a potential criminal to get a handle on the layout of the building and figure out unlawful means of entry.
- Create an emergency response plan: What do you think your employees will do if there’s a fire or another emergency? If you don’t know the answer right away, then that’s a problem. Devising an adequate emergency response plan for a variety of scenarios is important. Make sure everyone knows where and how to proceed in the event of an emergency.
- Install an access control system: Installing a keypad or card reader is a good move to keep your business secure. After all, you don’t want to allow just anyone to come into the building. This system allows you to effectively track who enters and leaves the building and when they do so.
Of course, the ideal way to protect your business is through hiring the best security guard company in Mohave County, AZ. Take a look at what Mohave Security LHC has to offer. Our onsite personnel provide a premium level of professionalism that other security companies simply don’t. We have a highly trained staff that’s handled jobs both big and small. Every one of our guards is certified in CPR and first aid so that they can respond to any emergency at your business.
We’ve handled security at a variety of sites, from mines to concert venues to hotels to gated communities and malls. Customers choose us because of our deep experience and connection to the local community. We’re also fully bonded, licensed and insured. Contact us right now to learn more and receive a free estimate!