In most circumstances, you can get away with having unarmed security guards at your business or events. However, there are some situations in which you’ll need to take extra precautions to make sure everyone in the area is safe, and armed security officers may be the right solution.
Here are a few reasons why you might need armed security officers in Mohave County, AZ:
- High-profile people: People who are extremely successful or live high-profile public lives are more likely to need armed security officers. Unfortunately, part of success and publicity is having to deal with hordes of people—especially for celebrities and politicians. Armed security officers can help these people maintain some privacy and can keep overzealous fans and paparazzi from becoming more of a nuisance than they need to be.
- Personal protection: If you’re in a circumstance where you feel you need personal protection for any reason and think there is reason to believe you’re entering a scenario where there is a high degree of danger, then it makes sense for you to hire armed security officers to protect you from those threats. You’ll be able to find armed security officers who are capable of accompanying you on your travels to anywhere you might visit to help you maintain some peace of mind.
- Protection of valuables and money: Any time you have extremely valuable items or large quantities of money, you’re going to want to do what you can to protect it. In fact, Wells Fargo, one of the oldest banks in the United States, actually got its start as an armed security service for people who were transporting personal property across the Wild West. Today, armed security guards are often used with vehicles transporting large quantities of money or valuables, or are stationed in areas such as banks or vaults where these valuable items are stored in large quantities. The more valuable the property, the more protection it’s going to need, as it will always be attractive to potential robbers.
- Deter threats: The mere sight of armed guards on location can be a major deterrent to criminals. Let’s face it—criminals don’t want to have to work any harder than necessary to get a big score, and so they’re not going to want to have to figure out a way to get around an armed guard without getting shot at. Skilled, armed security guards can quickly make their plans go awry and cost them a whole lot more than their next score.
- Estate security: High-value homes and real estate are also frequent targets for criminals, so if you have a large, valuable estate, it can make sense to hire an armed security service. This can help you rest easy knowing you and your loved ones are protected while at home.
For more information about the situations in which you might consider working with armed security officers in Mohave County, AZ, we encourage you to contact Mohave Security LHC today and we’ll be happy to tell you more about our services.